– The property of enterprises as a set of tangible and intangible assets.
– The obligations of the enterprise related to its reproduction.
– The ability of the enterprise, functioning, to generate income taking into account the time factor and the level of risk.
– The economic relations arising on the occasion of the realization of the property rights over the enterprise and the distribution of the income generated by it in the conditions of a specific market.
– The image of the company, determined by its market position, competitiveness, customers, intangible assets.
The valuation of commercial enterprises or valuations of business interests cover the entire process of determining the economic value of an entire business or company unit.